We offer proactive programs to organisations to support and improve employees’ wellbeing across domains such as psychological and emotional wellbeing, physical health, relationship with others and relationship with self.
Our programs offers organisations access to a tailored Workplace Wellness Portal that gives employees access to information and interactive wellbeing resources. These include:
- Fact sheets
In addition to this, the Workplace Wellness Program offers responsive intervention at times of need for organisations and employees:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Confidential counselling for employees for professional or personal issues.
- Critical Incident Response Support: Professional psychological support for management and employees in the case of trauma or critical incidents affecting employee or workplace wellbeing.
- Workplace Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Additional Consultancy Services.
What are the benefits of the Workplace Wellness Program?
One third of our adult life is spent at work, so a workplace has a significant impact on an individual’s psychological, physical and social wellbeing. Research has found that healthier and happier workplaces lead to:
- Improved productivity
- Improved morale
- Increased employee satisfaction
- Increased employee engagement
- Fewer disability claims
- Lower rates of absenteeism
- Higher levels of employee retention
Who can access Workplace Wellness services?
When an organisation collaborates with us to provide their EAP program, employees are able to directly access support by calling our 1300 number or via the online booking form within the employee portal.